Grievance Redressal Policy
To ensure that your concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, Resilient Innovations Private Limited (BharatPe) has formulated an escalation matrix as set out below.
Level 1: Registration of your Complaint.
To register your complaint, please refer to the support section of the BharatPe Application. We aim to resolve all your complaints within 10 business days.
Level 2: Escalate to our Customer Support Centre.
Call our customer support centre at +91 8882555444. Our customer support aims to resolve all your complaints within 10 business days.
Level 3: Escalate to our Grievance Redressal/Nodal Officer.
In relation to the extant guidelines as prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India, the details of our Grievance Redressal/Nodal Officer are set out below:
Name: Ratish Kumar Contact Details: +91 7289000552 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Working hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m. We aim to resolve your complaint within 10 business days.
- We aim to resolve all your concerns and complaints in our level 1 matrix within the said timelines.
- In the event, your concern remains un-resolved or not resolved to your satisfaction and you wish to escalate your concern to next level, you need to ensure that you have already exhausted the previous level(s). You are also required to hold a valid ticket number before approaching each level.
- Please note that due to technical or operational reasons there may be delay in resolving your complaint. Further, if the issue/grievance is related to a third party, then the afore-stated timelines may change. The delay/increased timelines may be dependent on the respective third party including but not limited to the clearing house/banks /network providers/regulator. In these cases, we will inform you promptly of such delay and increased timelines.
- In the event of a refund, you may get an approval for refund instantly, but it may take 3-10 business days for the money to be reflected in your account.
- If your query or complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved at previous levels within 30 days, you can reach out to the RBI ombudsman at https://cms.rbi.org.in/ or visit the Sachet portal at https://sachet.rbi.org.in/