Front End Software Engineer
Frontend, Engineering in New Delhi
- At BharatPe, we ignite opportunity by setting the world transact. We take on big problems to help merchants, retailers, and large businesses accept payments via UPI with ease.
- Making payments simple is our mission. Our static QR code is the center of our universe with which a merchant can accept payments from any payment app in India- Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM, Mobikwik and 90+ Banks’ Apps. Merchant gets the money settled instantly to his bank account.
- We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a brighter future for payments in India. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Frontend Engineering team in New Delhi is helping build the next generation of cross platform technologies. As part of this work, we ingest, process, store, and serve petabytes of transactional data in real time. We’re looking for a solid full-stack engineer who has super powers in designing and building great front-end UIs and data visualization tools. This is an opportunity to drive exciting new projects that will make our transactional engineering team more productive and ultimately improve the way apps are used at BharatPe.
- Design, build, and enhance a suite of web and app UIs that drive onboarding and transactions at BharatPe
- Work collaboratively with back-end engineers to drive visualizations/toolings
- Help define the team’s roadmap and area of focus
- Leverage open source and In-house UI frameworks to build compelling solutions
- Play a key role in design process of prototypes
- Contribute to the future of our app design
- Adapt to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving systems
What You’ll Do
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Passion for front-end development and making developers more efficient
- Driven and focused self-starter, great communicator, amazing follow-through
- you have a great work ethic and love the responsibility of being individually empowered
What You’ll Need
- An eye for the mobile web design Experience in PhoneGap/Cordova hybrid platforms
- At BharatPe we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. BharatPe is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Bonus Points If